Friday, February 6, 2009

Reznik at 750

I have another CTA match tomorrow and I'm certain its going to be 750 points. The problem is, a lot of my Menoth are warjacks and I don't have a lot of the standard infantry, like zealots and Idrians. If only the people on the main boards knew this, they would cry heresy, so don't tell them.

I'm planning on taking Reznik and his cast of characters.

Reznik 742/750 VPs: 28
*Hierophant
*Devout
*Revenger
*Repenter
*Castigator
Gorman
Reclaimer
Rupert
Vassal
Full Choir
Deliverers
Flameguard Cleansers 6
Temple Flameguard full unit with UA

This list is going to take up a lot of time and I probably won't be able to do all my activations in one turn. One thing I've noticed is by proxying models you get a feel for them but you can't use them in tournament play if you don't have them. I guess its time to buy those Idrians with UA or Zealots with Monolith Bearer.

I plan on taking my camera tomorrow for some cool pictures and hopefully a battle report on Sunday. Here's wishing myself good luck...

No comments: