Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early Christmas Present

For all you Menites out there, including myself, Privateer gave us a early Christmas present. The new Vice Scrutator Vindictus.

The model itself is pretty rad, it's also hard to describe, at least for me. Some have called him creepy and others have said he looks alien, however you like to describe him, he's definitely unique. This is what I really love about Warmachine, the unique diversity inside a faction.

From the description we're given, he looks to be an infantry caster with some buff to Zealots. That's all fine and dandy with me as I'm hoping to score some for Christmas. I might be one of the few Protectorate players that didn't use Zealots in MK I. I'm also hoping he's at least a 7 focus caster, if not 8, though that might be too much.

Kudos to Privateer for another unique, interesting warcaster. MK II can't come soon enough!!!

1 comment:

Darren said...

I agree he is a little creepy. But none the less I do like him and can't wait to see what he does. But don't worry he will fall victim to my Purple Pain... :-)?